Wednesday, April 25, 2007

It's happen again!!

This is d third time it happen, today, morning, in d same building n same floor where i stay now......someone is kena rasuk hantu......

Is there really a ghost or ghosts in my hostel?? Or are the "victims" are too tension because of the final exam is around the corner?? I don't know but it sure cause some fearness among us who staying here....cause it happend not only at night but also during day time..........

All of these cases happend in this two weeks, too frequent n too near to me, i was around there every time it's happen.......hard for me to believe that there are no such "things" in this world.........

Is there anything can do to prevent it to happen again??? I hope someone could tell me bout it......maybe u????

1 comment:

慧慧~ said...

Say nomo amitabha when you pass and stay calm. I dun know anything else d...I am buddhist so I teach you buddhist way la...